And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!
- And did those feet, William Blake

søndag 23. desember 2012

God rest ye merry gentlemen


The last few years I have become increasingly fond of English Christmas carols and Christmas hymns, owing no doubt in part to the exposure to English church music I had when living in England. One of my favourite hymns is God rest ye merry gentlemen, and for the occasion I would like to post one of the many versions for you to enjoy. Merry Christmas!






2 kommentarer:

  1. thank you steffen i really like your blog and i find it very informative, keep it up

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm very glad to hear it! There are occasional doldrums due to other engagements, but I do try to keep it updated a few times a month, so watch this space.

    SvarSlett